The North Ridgeville Parks & Recreation Department utilizes sponsorships and partnerships in order to provide additional support for classes, programs, special events, sport leagues, and park improvements. Financial and in‐kind services benefit Parks and Recreation, the local tax payer and increases the quality and number of amenities, events and programs available to the public.
North Ridgeville Parks & Recreation Department partners with local individuals and businesses to bring fabulous complimentary special events to the community to enjoy. Events such as the Cleveland Stache Dash, Daddy-Daughter Dance, Summer Concert Series, Fishing Derby, FallFest, and our Touch-A-Truck event. Businesses participating with Park & Recreation receive exposure and name recognition during programs and events and through publicity materials.
- Increase the value of your business advertising dollars.
- Achieve name recognition for your business by becoming part of events and programs.
- Develop networking opportunities for business through contact with potential future customers.
- Make a positive contribution to the community.
- Enhance your business public image and generate awareness while marketing to a select audience.